WARRANTY & RETURNS
Spyderlock Wheels wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Our return policy is simple: If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, we will credit your account or refund your money. Just return the part(s) to us in New, re-sell able condition within 30 days from the date of shipment. We will refund the full purchase price, minus return and original shipping charges (which are not refund able).
**To avoid being charged return freight you must inspect wheels, box and supporting components at time of delivery. If the product has been damaged, decline it at that time. This will ensure a clean claim against lost or damaged shipments.
Failure to follow this procedure will cause new freight charges to be incurred upon return. Spyderlock ships all wheels insured and signature required, signer is responsible to assess shipment condition.
If you need to return an item please follow the guidelines below:
1. To avoid additional freight costs, refuse shipment if damaged.
2. Returns must be made within 30 days of shipment. Shipping fees are not refund able. All returns must be in re-sell able or new condition.
3. Contact a customer service representative at 303.683.8009 and request a return merchandise number (RMA). Please make sure to clearly print this number on the box.
4. When shipping merchandise back to us, please wrap the part(s), place in a sturdy box and secure with tape. Do not leave the part(s) loose in the package. Parts damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will not be accepted.
5. It is recommended that you insure the part(s) being returned, for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
6. Include a copy of a completed return form.
7. All returns must be sent pre-paid if not refused at time of delivery. No collect shipments will be accepted. We strongly recommend using a shipping method that allows you to track the shipment.
8. Call for return address guidance
9. For defective parts, or those shipped in error, return shipping charges will be refunded in full.
10. We can not accept returns on special order, custom drilled lug patterns and modified and/or installed parts.
Any part which, in our opinion, shows evidence of being: used, installed, modified, installed contrary to instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging or return shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 20% or refuse any exceptions.
Any customer who refuses a shipment (damaged shipment excluded) will be required to pay the out going freight and return freight charges. These charges must be paid in full before any future orders will be shipped.
Damaged or Shorted Goods
Upon receipt of an obviously damaged package, you have the option of refusing delivery and the order will be returned to Spyderlock Wheels. Or, you may receive the order and make note of the visible damage, in writing, to the carrier. If upon inspection of the parts, you find them damaged due to the carriers handling, you then have 48 hours to file a formal claim with the carrier. Do not return the damaged parts to us. Keep the package and parts as close as possible to the condition in which you received them, taking pictures of the damage is always helpful. Without the package, the carrier will void your claim. Claims for shortages due to carrier negligence must be made within five (5) business days of receipt of merchandise. Please, notify our customer service department as to what has occurred so that we may assist you and answer any questions you may have on your claim.
Spyderlock Wheels warranties all wheel products we sell and distribute for one (1) year from the ship date. These products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal installation, and use. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement. Spyderlock Wheels does not offer any type of labor or shipping allowance and all warranty claims are subject to inspection by Spyderlock Wheels.
At the discretion of Spyderlock Wheels, the products in question can be repaired or replaced when found defective. Prior to any replacement or repair, written authorization must be obtained from Spyderlock Wheels. Failure to contact us prior to having warranty work performed will immediately void all applicable warranties; and it is then the sole responsibility of the customer to remit any payment incurred. In no event shall our liability exceed the cost of the goods.
The warranty expressed above is the sole warranty of Spyderlock Wheels, and any other expressed or implied warranties are hereby specifically excluded and disclaimed
This warranty does not apply to scratch & dent sale and shop items.
Sometimes it becomes necessary to cancel orders for a backorder or discontinued part. Therefore, we reserve the right to cancel these orders. Back orders will not be billed until they go into production. There will not be any additional charges incurred.